Sunday, April 19, 2009

Watering

Since we don't get much spring rain I decided to water a bit today. Of course the cap at the end of the soaker house I left under the mulch all winter was loose and when I tried to tighten it, it came off altogether and gave me a nice soaking! I enjoyed that!

While I was out there I used my newly constructed garbage spear to clear 2 grocery bags worth of junk from the flowerbeds. Even though I took it very easy my incisions were sore after that so I took a few pictures and headed back to the couch. I have to remember that its only been 5 days since surgery!



I took some more pictures of the bulbs poking up.
I'm becoming convinced that these are tulips:






And these are Prince Claus crocus:










Last year's echinacea seed heads look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment